Here are some frequently asked question by the Customers which can help you in understanding Cubot Mobile and Cubot-mall site better and it will help you in improving your experience.
1. Q: Why is the phone signal unstable?
A: Please check whether your local network supplier frequency can cover the frequency of your phone.
2. Q: How to capture the screenshot?
Press the power button and volume down button at the same time
3. Q: How to connect the phone with my computer?
A: Make sure there is a android phone assistant or driver, then use USB cable to connect the phone with the computer Settings---System (or Developer options)---Tick “USB debugging”
4. Q: How to reset the phone to factory settings?
A: Settings---Backup & reset---Turn on “Back up my data”---Factory data reset
5. Q: Why can’t I send or receive messages?
A: Settings---Apps---All---Messaging---Tick “Launch”
6. Q: How to connect the Wi-Fi?
A: Settings---Wi-Fi---Tick “On”
7. Q: What can I do if my phone screen is flashing or turning white and black?
A: You can try to reset the phone to factory settings, if it doesn’t make any difference, please contact our customer service representative for help.
8. Q: Why is the Wi-Fi signal unstable?
A: Cubot phone only support 802/B/G/N router, please check it or you can try to connect other Wi-Fi , if you still can’t connect it or it is unstable, please contact our customer service representative for help.
9. Q: The phone can’t be charged?
A: Please charge the phone with different USB cable and charger or you can replace a new battery.
10. Q: How to move app to SD card from phone?
A: You can download a third party software such as the app “Move To SD Card”
If you have any question, please contact us here